Listening to RealMedia Sound Clips
When you click RealMedia, 3 (three) things might happen
* The sound clips use RealMedia (G2) and are supposed to start playing just a few seconds after you click on them.
* The computer might ask you to save the file. Go ahead and save the file (remember where on your computer you save it). Then go to the folder where you saved the file, and double-click on it (you must be online). If you're still experiencing problems, please contact Webmaster@MarinaV.com
* If the RealAudio clips give you an error, you just need to upgrade to the new version.
It only takes a few minutes, and it's free! If you have an older version of the RealAudio player on your computer, definitely upgrade it. The new version sounds WAY better than the old one.
* Download RealPlayer 7 (3.7 megs) for Windows 95
* Download RealPlayer 7 (3.7 megs) for Windows 98
* Download RealPlayer 7 (3.7 megs) for Windows 2000
* Download RealPlayer 7 (5.9 megs) for Apple Mac
* Click above to download the program. Save it to your desktop. It will take a while, so go take a break.
* When it's done downloading, double-click the "realplay7" icon on your desktop, and it will ask you a few easy questions . My best advice is to UNCHECK all the little boxes it will give you when setting up. RealAudio seems to want to take over your computer entirely if you leave those little boxes checked.
* When it's done installing, it will play you a little "Welcome to Real Audio!" movie.
* That's it! You're all set for a couple years now. Now you can listen to a bunch of great music.
Listening to MP3 Sound Clips
Help provided by mp3.com